Welcome to Brahmaputra Board
Planning and integrated implementation of measures for the control of flood and bank erosion in Brahmaputra and Barak Valley and for matters connected therewith.
Flood/Erosion control through Integrated Management of Basins of interstate / international rivers of NE Region by involving expertise of domain, state-of-the-art knowledge & technology, working closely with State Governments and other Stake Holders.
- Cancellation Notice for NIT No. BB/CO/NIT-2/2020-21 dated 15.02.2021- For Coordination Office, New Delhi
- Engagement of agency for Housekeeping, R&M of assests and other office works under Coordination Office, Brahmaputra Board, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-75
- Repairing and Renovation of Raised platform of Tulsimukh, Kochgaon village under Sadar Revenue Circle, Nagaon District, Assam
- Modification of Children Park in the Head Quarter complex of Brahmaputra Board, Basistha, Guwahati-29
- Extension of time for Vacancy of various Post on Deputation
- Reservation Cell for SC/ST/ST of Brahmaputra Board
- Vacancy for Various Post on Deputation
- Draft RR for Financial Advisor
- Inviting registrations/nominations for online certification in dam and network safety assurance-Batch-II
- Important Notice for RFP & EOI for Brahmaputra Aamantran Abhiyaan Dated 23-11-2020